Thursday, December 15, 2005

Horoscopes

Here is my horoscope for today from three different sources:
from msn
Too many invitations to social events may come to you
today. This might be just the sort of evening when you want to stay at home and
relax. Yet you won't want to say no to anyone. Analyze each invitation as it
comes. Consider the location, the host, the other guests involved - whatever
seems the most significant to you. Attend only the ones that you think you'll
really enjoy. Follow your heart

from The Toronto Star:
Instinct shouts out loudly, but only faint whispers reach us. You have the
ability to tap into this inner source. So when you get a passing whim in a
moment of silence. Follow it.

from yahoo
You're revved up to tackle some work issues that have been on your mind -- or on
your desk -- for quite some time. And, silly as it might sound, your attitude
really does determine your altitude at the moment. Applying your positive force
brings positive results, and quite possibly in a quicker timeframe than you
might expect. One caveat: Double-check your communiques (emails, memos, even
what you say) before you send them.


Three different horoscopes, from three different sources saying, three different things. However, none of them contradict the other. I check my horoscope daily strictly for entertainment purposes. Just recently (yesterday as a matter of fact), I decided to check additional sites to see if they said the same thing or not. So far no contradictions. One day about a year ago I recall my horoscope saying something to the effect of “today is a day you won’t even want to get out of bed”. I wish at the time I was checking other sources to see if this message was consistent. I don’t know why but I feel compelled to track this for a while.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, cool blog you got here. I'm a nut case surfer, but l know what I like.
Have a good one!
Always looking for Pisces Horoscope!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home