Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Day two of non-smoking

I almost successfully made it through one entire day of non-smoking. Got caught up on the phone last night and things got a tad stressful for a bit and I broke down and lit up a smoke. Only had two drags from it and put it out. So, I'm still going to call myself a non-smoker for now. A non-smoker with smoking tendencies is who I am.
So far no desires for a smoke today. However, my two biggest challenges lay ahead. The two situations in which I most desire a cigarette is when I am having a drink or when I'm working on the computer in the evenings. I realize now these are nothing but associations - but, they will be tough to break. Especially when sipping on my red wine and my other hand will now be free. A logical person might advise me to stay away from my red wine until I have this under control. That sounds like a punishment to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home