Saturday, January 14, 2006

Do we have only one political party in Toronto?

Where are the Liberals or the NDP or the Green Party for that matter? I live downtown in the heart of the city and I've had the Conservative Party call me to inquire about my vote - giving me an opportunity to ask any questions, and just now I had 3 of them at my door with pamphlet for the gent running in this riding. Once again I could ask questions, however, I was in my jammies and didn't feel like that was the time. Where are the other parties? I remember years ago seeing Bill Graham around during election time - heck, even through out the year I'd see him at different community events. If I hadn't received his pamphlet in the mail I wouldn't even know he was still running in this area.

The Conservative candidate's platform is entirely the Liberal corruption. His other points were very weak especially the GST cut. The most important thing he missed is - what are you doing for MY community? At least Bill Graham's pamphlet had alot of info on his past accomplishments here and his future plans. Lewis Reford has none!

Just over a week before the next election and a new direction for our country. Liberals - come out of hiding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home