Sunday, January 22, 2006

Take two!

I just caught the last half hour of “Fight for Fame”, a reality based show on the E! Network. This show pits 5 potential actors against each other – the winner signs a contract with the agents judging the competition.

I caught it at the point where 3 actors were left and the agents were about to eliminate one of them based on the prior challenges. They eliminated Jackie Maddison. Her parting comment was “When the agents eliminated me – they lost the best thing they never had.” Ouch – what a way to be remembered. Might have been her nerves, or, perhaps this is the reason she chose to be an actor, someone else gets to write her lines. I bet she's wishing she had another 'take' on that one.


1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it means, that she never wanted to sign with them anyways. So even though they eliminated her, they never would have had her in the first place. She didn't want to work with them...So they never had her, even if they wanted her. That's my "take" on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home