Monday, January 30, 2006

Tired of Jen stories

Yet another Jennifer Aniston story. I have to say that I don't know a single person (or, one that will admit it anyways), that buys these rag magazines. Granted, I guess People magazine may be a step up from The Enquirer, or The Star, but, it's a small step. All these quotes from "close pals" and "undisclosed sources". Why do I think most of these "close pals", are actually the sister of the hairdressers' boyfriend? Or, the 2nd cousin of the best friend of the gardener. Now, I realize that some breaking stories have been the result of anonymous tips - but, at least they were interesting and had some confirmation. These rags pass of speculation and rumours. Who cares if Jen is upset about Brad becoming a father? She is human - most women would have a problem with that, especially with it happening so soon after their split. Once again, who buys these rags to keep them in business?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home