Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Cheaters! Film at 11

Yahoo! news has an article about websites that allow people to post information about cheaters and/or liars. I had heard about these sites before, and today I was referred to this article.

Internet dating is becoming more and more popular. I agree with the article when it says that you have the opportunity to get to know someone (in the privacy of your own home), without even having to date. Allows one to filter out the undesirables. However, in my own experience I've always taken what someone says with a grain of salt. Words are actually very easy. Action is what speaks volumes to me. I like seeing interaction in chatrooms. Chatrooms can get lively, whether it's with debates, or with confrontations. I like seeing how people behave in these situations. I've chatted with people privately that tell me how respectful they are of people, only to see them in a chatroom taking the bait from troublemakers, and becoming extremely offensive. Character can shine through in on-line environments. After all, energy is energy.

The sites listed in this Yahoo! news article appeal to my scandalous curiosity. After all, it's one of the reasons reality shows are so popular. I have no sympathy for cheaters, however, I do think these sites can be easily abused.

Now, I am off to check them out - wonder if I'll run across anyone I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home